Photo Post: Early Morning in the Park


"I love the mornings cause
nobody wants nothin' from me at all.
I love the mornings cause
the world goes and leaves me alone..."
-Kelly McRae

I just wanted to share a moment with you guys. A few mornings ago, I was doing my morning workout in our apartment living room, but the morning sun was beckoning me through our blinds. So I put on a hoodie and my running shoes, and headed out in the cool winter air of early morning for a three-mile walk around the park.

I got inspired and snapped some cell phone pics, and I thought I'd make this week's post a photo sharing session. I hope you enjoy this morning walk with me...


The one above reminded me, even as I took it, of the cover of an album by the band, Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger. I can hear one of their songs floating into my head as I look at it.


There's just something about the morning sun, isn't there? It comes in all hopeful and fresh, ready for all of the possibilities of a new day. And it feels like it's coming up just for you, almost like it's rising in your heart, defiantly conquering the darkness.

Comments

  1. WOW. I love the pictures and the blog article. I DO wish I were a morning person. I amuse myself greatly. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bob. Yes, I have always said that I enjoy being up in the morning, but not so much the getting up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts