A New Endeavor--Back in Academia!



I haven't had a first day of school in a while.*


I like school.

Yep, I am one of those people. 

And because tomorrow 
is the first day of school, 
I am going to go to bed 
like a good student 
and get my brain rest.

But here is a quote o' the evening
for
my blog journey companions,
my fellow students,
and anyone who has ever tried
to do anything new:


"Aller Anfang ist schwer."


It's a German saying 
that means that 
all beginnings are hard.  

We can do this!  
It's gonna take sweat, 
but sweat is sweet...
or at least the rewards of sweat
are sweet.


Ahem...

Go get 'em!





*Tomorrow is the first day of classes
 in my first year 
as an MFA in Acting student 
at the University of Alabama.

And by the way, 
the glasses are just
a prop.

I am an acting student,
remember?


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts