To the Little Life Inside Me...

...you are as unknown and as important to me as the God who made that glorious sunset I just witnessed on my walk across campus.  Strange how that sunset was a palette of both indigo blue clouds and rose pink highlights.  I don't know yet if you are a boy or a girl, but I know that you are mine.  No, in fact, you are His, and I get to be your mommy, whatever that turns out to mean.  I guess we will find out together!

To those of you readers who don't know it, my husband I are expecting a baby in spring--our first.  It looks like I will have a whole new sort of adventure to write about here.

Consider this your official welcome to our journey!





Comments

  1. Congratulations! It's a wonderful, hard, amazing, stretching journey! New life is hope wrapped up in a sweet smelling package.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouraging comment, Stephanie! This is definitely a step into the unknown!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts