It's fall, magical fall...

Well, not quite yet. But a couple days ago, it rained, and suddenly, it's jacket weather. And there's just something about fall, you know? It's magical. It's like a breeze blows in and stirs up everyone's adventurous, romantic hearts. Maybe that's why fall movies are always more nostalgic and meditative. But when that fall breeze blows in, I just feel like I can do anything, like anything is possible.

I was born in fall. And my friend helped me figure out what number I was on the enneagram, which is the ancient personality diagram which I have found more helpful than any other personality test I have ever taken, mainly because it shows me not what's so great about me, but what's wrong with me, my blind side.

Maybe I like fall because I am a 4 on the enneagram. I am an artistic soul, a romantic, a unique, sensitive, special being...and better than you because of it. Definitely more unique and special than you are. That pretty much sums up a 4. Oh, and we are prone to melancholy and wallowing in the suffering of our lives...and feeling special 4 it.

So, maybe that's why I like fall. Because suddenly you just want to curl up in a dark corner somewhere and drink a latte and write poetry...

...or start a blog.

So, yeah, I love fall because it is magical, just like me.

Comments

Popular Posts